At PCNA, we’re involved in advocacy because we care about nurses. We also know the importance of speaking up and speaking out to increase public and political awareness of the critical role that nurses play in cardiovascular risk reduction and disease management.
PCNA Advocacy creates a community and voice for nurses, increasing personal and professional growth and impacting change.
Here you can learn about recent advocacy activities that our members are involved in and contact your representatives about bills that impact you through the PCNA Action Center
. Thank you for being an advocate for CVD prevention and nursing. Together we can do more.
PCNA frequently contributes to the advocacy initiatives of the following organizations:
- The American Heart Association
- The American Nurses Association
- Tobacco Free Kids
- The American Diabetes Association
- American Association of Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- The American College of Cardiology
- Partnership for Prevention