Present Your Work at the Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium
The Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association invites healthcare professionals involved in innovation projects, original research, or graduate capstones related to cardiovascular risk reduction and disease management to submit an abstract for presentation at the Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium.
- Accepted abstract authors will receive waived registration to Annual Symposium and a registration discount to bring a friend (first-time attendees only please).
- Three abstracts will be selected for oral presentation and published in the Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing,
- Nine outstanding poster abstracts will be published in the Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing.
- August 15, 2022: Call for Abstracts opens
- November 18, 2022: Call for Abstracts closes
- January 31, 2023: Authors notified of decision
- April 13-15, 2023: Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium in New Orleans, LA
- Abstracts are due Friday, November 18 at 11:59 PM CT.
- Only original abstracts that have not been previously published or presented prior to submitting to PCNA will be considered.
To Get Started
- Read the Abstract Submission Guidelines. This information will help you determine if the PCNA Annual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium is a good fit for your abstract and detail the submission content that will be requested.
Never submitted your work before? Our meeting is a great place to get started. We have abstract mentoring for authors pre-submission.
PCNA offers those who plan to submit an abstract the opportunity to receive advice for and proofreading of their abstract before final submission. If you are interested in being mentored by a committee member, please fill out the form below. Mentorship requests are due on October 1st at 5:00 PM CT.