Present Your Work at the Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium
The Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association invites healthcare professionals involved in innovation projects, original research, or graduate capstones related to cardiovascular risk reduction and disease management to submit an abstract for presentation at the Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium.
- Three outstanding written abstracts will be selected for oral presentations and published in the Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing.
- Nine outstanding posters will be published in the Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing.
- All presenters and winners will be recognized during General Sessions.
- Abstracts are due November 5 at 12:00 noon CT.
- Only original abstracts that have not been previously published or presented prior to submitting to PCNA will be considered.
To Get Started
- Read the Abstract Submission Policies. This information should help you determine if the PCNA Annual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium is a good fit for your abstract.
- Read the Abstract Submission Guidelines. These details outline the submission content that will be requested.
Never submitted your work before? Our meeting is a great place to get started. We have a complimentary webinar on writing strong abstracts, as well as abstract mentoring for authors pre-submission.
PCNA offers those who plan to submit an abstract the opportunity to receive advice for and proofreading of their abstract before final submission. If you are interested in being mentored by a member of the committee, please fill out the form below. Mentorship requests are due on October 1st at 5:00 PM CT.