Present Your Work at the Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium
The Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association invites healthcare professionals involved in innovation projects or original research related to cardiovascular risk reduction and disease management to submit an abstract for presentation at the Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium.
- Two outstanding written abstracts will be selected for oral presentations and published in the Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing.
- Six outstanding posters will be published in the Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing.
- All submissions will be eligible for selection to participate in a Moderated Poster Session at the Annual Symposium.
- All presenters and winners will be recognized during General Sessions.
- Abstracts are due December 18 at 12:00 noon CT.
- Only original abstracts that have not been previously published or presented prior to submitting to PCNA will be considered.
To Get Started
- Read the Abstract Submission Policies. This information should help you determine if the PCNA Annual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium is a good fit for your abstract.
- Read the Abstract Submission Guidelines. These details outline the submission content that will be requested.
PCNA offers those who plan to submit an abstract the opportunity to receive advice for and proofreading of their abstract before final submission. If you are interested in being mentored by a member of the committee, please fill out the form below. Mentorship requests are due on November 16th at 5:00 PM CT.