Schedule coming soon. We are looking forward to covering the following topics at our meeting:
- CVD Prevention and Management: Top 5 Trials of 2020/2021
- COVID-19 and CVD: What have we learned?
- Challenge of CVD Risk Reduction in Racial and Ethnic Minorities – Keith Ferdinand, MD
- Managing Stable Coronary Artery Disease: Invasive vs Conservative Approach – David Maron, MD
- Can Stenting Prevent MI in Stable CHD? – William Fearon, MD
- Cases: Lifestyle, medication & intervention to manage stable CHD – David Maron, William Fearon
- Best Practices in Stroke Prevention: Risk Factor Management or Surgery?
- Substance Abuse and Cardiovascular Disease – Marian Piano, RN, PHD
- Fearless Soul: The Call to Nursing and the Courage to Stay – Elizabeth Robinson, RB, MSN
- The Science and Clinical Application of Cannabinoids
- Pharmacologic Management of Depression in Adults in CVD
- Thyroid Disorder and its Relationship to Cardiovascular Diseases
- Pharmacologic Management of Patients with Complex Co-Morbidities: Preventing the Progression of CKD
This educational activity is provided by the Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association (PCNA). Multiple educational grants have been requested to support this program. PCNA is approved as a provider of nurse practitioner continuing education (CE) programs by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), provider number 030602. This program was planned in accordance with AANP CE Policies and Commercial Support Standards.