Tools You Need for Your Clinical Practice
The Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association has dozens of tools designed to assist and improve your clinical practice. And best of all, most of our tools are free for anyone to download!
Patient Education Tools
Our patient education tools and handouts are an important way to influence your patients' health. Intended to be utilized in the clinical setting within the conversation between providers and patients, they also are a helpful follow-up resource for patients, their families, and caregivers when they return home or are discharged.
We have patient education brochures and handouts on the following topics:
- Antiplatelet Therapy
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Heart Failure
- Heart Healthy Toolkit
- VTE and Blood Clots
Our provider tools are designed for cardiovascular nurses to use to improve their clinical practice. Our tools include guidelines, assessment tools, tips and more!
Provider tools include:
- Atrial Fibrillation and Stroke Infographic
- Atrial Fibrillation Disease Awareness Presentation Slides
- Angina Miscommunication Graphic
- Customizable Clinical Forms
- PAD Video Series
- Access to Innovative Medicines Health Care Provider Tip Sheet
- Access to Innovative Medicines Patient Tip Sheet
- Stroke Prevention Guide
- Heart Health Toolbox Professional Resources