2020 Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium Canceled
It is with deep regret that we announce the cancellation of the 26th Annual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium. The decision to cancel was made based on the latest information from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization. We do not want to put anyone at additional risk for contracting the virus. In addition, most of our attendees work with patients who are high risk and contracting the virus could have serious medical consequences.
We acknowledge that this decision may inconvenience many of you, but please know that it was made out of deep concern for the health and well-being of everyone in attendance, as well as their patients and families.
We are actively working to process refunds for all registration fees. We are also working on virtual options to share the education that would have happened at the meeting or via the webcast. As we learn more, we will provide you with additional updates.
The Latest in Cardiovascular Nursing
Caribe Royale in Orlando, FL
Pharmacology Preconference - April 2, 2020
General Sessions - April 2 - 4, 2020
PCNA’s 26th Annual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium will continue our tradition of combining clinically-relevant content presented by world-renowned and regional experts with an intimate setting that allows you connect with colleagues and nurse leaders and return to your practice rejuvenated and energized.
- Earn 17.0 contact hours, including 6.5 pharmacology contact hours
- Hear the latest in CV nursing practice in one place; with relevance to the bedside, clinic and community.
- Take a step back and revisit the why’s and how’s of what you do every day.
- Most meal events are included in the cost of registration.
- Have a particularly challenging case or problem? Talk to nursing leaders and colleagues to help you problem-solve.
Spend your continuing education dollars with a mission-based organization that works to promote nurses as leaders in CVD prevention and management.
- Program schedule
- Hotel and travel information
- Call for abstracts
- Sponsorship Opportunity
- Corporate Members
- Corporate Sponsors
- Justification Toolkit
Attend from the Comfort of Your Home
Register for the webcast and have the option to watch the meeting as it happens or view the recording for three months afterward. Learn more about the Webcast of the Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium.
Cardiovascular Nursing Symposiums Sponsors
PCNA would like to thank the following sponsors for helping to make our program possible:
- Amarin Pharma, Inc.
- Amgen, Inc.
- American Heart Association Scientific Councils:
- Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing
- Epidemiology and Prevention
- Lifestyle and Cardiometabolic Health
- Kidney in Cardiovascular Disease
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- Esperion Therapeutics
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Milestone Pharmaceuticals
Questions? Contact us.
PCNA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602.