Develop Your Skills and Build Your CV
In order to provide new and timely CE content for chapter programs, as well as give our members a chance to get involved in PCNA and build their resume, we are offering the opportunity for members to develop CE slide decks.
Develop your knowledge and skills, give back to your profession, and build your resume. You will also be recognized by name as the slide set developer and you will receive an honorarium of $750.
Only PCNA Members are eligible to submit a proposal. You do not need be an expert on the topic, but should have a strong interest and desire to learn more. Slides will be reviewed by a subject matter expert.
Guidelines for Slide Sets
- Approximately 25-30 slides using PCNA slide template
- Include at least 1 case study
- Include at least 3 discussion questions to be dispersed throughout the slide set
- Provide speaker notes to support the slide content
- Slides must be referenced; most references should be from 2012-2018
Proposals should include:
- Title (you may edit the suggested title) and Objectives
- Slide set outline
- Completed Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form
Every year, there will be two opportunities to develop new slide decks. Look for announcements in May and January.
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING PROPOSALS FOR:
- Smoking Cessation: Counseling Strategies and Pharmacologic Treatments
|November 2, 2019||Proposals Due|
|November 16, 2019||Informed of selection|
|January 11, 2020||Draft slides due|
|February 1, 2020||Revisions due|