Recognizing Exceptional Chapters Working in Their Community
The Chapter Award is a new award that PCNA created to recognize a chapter that has done outstanding work in their community.
The winning chapter will be recognized at the Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium award ceremony and will have the opportunity to address the assembly when accepting their award. All chapter team members will receive complimentary registration to attend the meeting.
- Active PCNA chapter for a minimum of 2 years (hosted a minimum of 1 chapter program a year)
- Demonstrate exceptional effort to increase chapter attendance.
- Organize and host a community event or another chapter gathering in addition to the regular spring or fall programs.
- Display consistent dedication to enhancing engagement at and the quality of chapter events.
- Show ongoing commitment to improving the quality of chapter events.
How to Apply
Submissions open July 1. All applications and supporting letters must be received by the PCNA office on or before December 1.
- 2023 – Crescent City Chapter