Our Corporate Supporters help PCNA achieve the following mutual goals:
- Better patient compliance and improved health outcomes
- Create newer and better patient care systems
- Develop expertise in cardiovascular nursing
- Promote national leadership in cardiovascular risk reduction and disease management
- Improve health and quality of life for those at risk of heart attack and stroke
- Reduce death and disability from cardiovascular disease
To learn more about the benefits of becoming a PCNA Supporter, download our brochure download our brochure (PDF).
To become a PCNA Supporter, please contact Sue Koob, MPA, Chief Executive Officer.