Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium Scholarships
Promoting Nursing Excellence and Reducing Barriers
Preventive Cardiovascular Nursing Association scholarship program assists professionals with funds so that they can attend the Annual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium. Selection for this scholarship is based on academic and career achievement as well as financial need. Priority will be given to first-time applicants.
Members may receive one of the following:
- 2 nights at the Caribe Royale
- General sessions registration
- 2 nights at the Caribe Royale and general sessions registration
Scholarships do not cover transportation or the pharmacology preconference.
To be eligible for this scholarship, one must:
- Be a current member or join PCNA
- Provide current CV
- Demonstrate financial need
- Must attend all sessions, including commercial events
Applications open on November 1 and close February 1 at 11:59 PM CT.
Scholarship Application Form
Applications are closed for the 2020 Cardvioascular Nursing Symposium.