5 Reasons to Join PCNA:
Here are 5 reasons why you should join PCNA today.
Membership is $85. The total value of your benefits is $2,000.
What is the real value of PCNA Membership? For $85 annual fee PCNA members receive benefits of $2,000 total value!
Multiple Membership Options
PCNA offers multiple membership options to fit your needs:
- 1-year Membership: $85
- 2-year Membership: $160
- 5-year Membership: $375
- International Membership: $25
- Military Membership: $75
- Retiree Membership: $75
- Student Membership: $60
Your PCNA membership is an investment in your professional development and the advancement of nurses as leaders in cardiovascular disease prevention and management.
- Membership in a PCNA Chapter that hosts local CE and networking events
- Members-only access to the online membership directory
Leadership and Skill Building
- Apply to join a committee and be the backbone of PCNA
- Start a chapter or join a chapter leadership team and be a leader in your area
- Nominate your colleagues or apply for an award
- Get recognized for your work by submitting an abstract
Education & Information
We are committed to providing opportunities for education and professional development, advocating for the profession, and disseminating information on innovative, fiscally responsible cardiovascular care delivery.
Free clinical and patient resources
- Patient education tear sheets and booklets
- Online Medical Evaluation Forms & Assessment Tools
Access to the latest news in CVD prevention
- Bi-monthly subscription and 24/7 online access to the Journal of
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Monthly PCNA eNews
- Weekly PCNA SmartBrief
- Reduced registration fee to PCNA's Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium
- Discount on the Cardiac/Vascular Nurse Certification Exam
With your support, we host local chapter education programs, update patient education materials, and recognize nurse leaders.
Awards, grants and honors
- Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium scholarships
- Nursing Research Grant
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Graduation Award
- PCNA Fellowship
- Heart Failure Award
- Advocacy Award for CV Prevention