Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: Novel Treatments, led by Dr. Norma Flores, aims to equip healthcare professionals with the latest insights into innovative treatment modalities for HCM. By staying at the forefront of emerging therapies, participants will be better prepared to provide cutting-edge care to their patients, fostering better outcomes and advancing the field of HCM management.
This discussion is part of a four-part series on HCM. To view other sessions in the series visit:
- Identify characteristics of nonobstructive and obstructive HCM
- Describe the mechanism of action of cardiac myosin inhibitor
- Examine current literature and research into novel HCM treatments
- Analyze best clinical practice scenarios
Non-CE certificate of attendance/participation is available upon submission of the program evaluation.
- Norma Flores, DNP, CRNP, AGACNP-BC, AACC, HF-Cert, CCRN
PCNA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602.