Led by Jane Linderbaum, MS, ARNP, FACC, FPCNA, this course takes a deep dive into caring for patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM). Hear from experts in the HCM field, including a patient living with HCM, on how to navigate novel treatments, the importance of team-based care and including the patient as a part of the team, and finally hear what is upcoming in the field.
This discussion is part of a four-part series on HCM. To view other sessions in the series visit:
- Review highlights of team-based care approach to ordering and administering novel HCM pharmaceutical therapy
- Using case-based scenarios, identify best practices for prescribing and administering novel medications for HCM
- Discuss how to maximize effective communications in team-based care
- Describe effective strategies for shared decision-making for patients with HCM and their family
Non-CE certificate of attendance/participation is available upon submission of the program evaluation.
Led by Jane Linderbaum, MS, ARNP, FACC, FPCNA with panelists:
- Norma Flores, DNP, CRNP, AGACNP-BC, ACC, HF-CERT, CCRN
- Milind Desai, MD, MBA
- Matthew Martinez, MD, FACC
- Stacey Titus, HCM Patient & Center of Excellence Coordinator
PCNA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602.