Understanding Your Risk for Heart Disease and Stroke
Help your patients understand how their ASCVD risk is measured, what a risk score means, and how they can reduce their risk for heart disease and stroke. This three-page digital sheet details:
- Major risk factors for ASCVD
- Other factors that increase risk
- How to measure your risk for heart disease and stroke
- What a risk score means
- A few popular tools (and hyperlinks):
- ASCVD Risk Estimator Plus
- Reynolds Risk Score
- Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA) Risk Score
- Coronary Artery Calcium (CAC) Scan
Released December 2021
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of any printed materials.
Funded through an educational grant from Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.