Earn 1.0 CE contact hours in this course led by Lisa Maher, DNP, ARNP, FNP-BC, FPCNA. During this hour-long session, she reviews the links between sleep apnea and CVD. Learn ways to identify sleep apnea, tests and treatment options, and how to use shared-decision making to maximize treatment.
- Review the links between sleep apnea and cardiovascular disease
- Describe assessment and screening techniques to help identify sleep apnea
- Discuss the diagnostic tests and treatment options for sleep apnea
- Describe the use of shared decision-making in the team-based setting to maximize effectiveness of sleep apnea treatments
- Lisa Maher DNP, ARNP, FNP-BC, FPCNA
PCNA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602.