Hear from Susan Halli-Demeter, DNP, CNP, FNP-BC as she explores identifying at-risk populations with hypercholesterolemia and the best approaches to treatment. Use case-based knowledge to apply treatment solutions and close the gap across racial and ethnic populations.
Member Cost: $0
Credits: 0.9 CE contact hours, 0.75 CE pharmacology hours
- Identify at-risk populations with hypercholesterolemia including FH/FHoH.
- Summarize pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic approaches to lowering cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Using case studies, select the appropriate cholesterol-lowering pharmacologic agent for specific patients including statins and moving into novel therapies.
- Collaborate for solutions to close the gap across race and ethnicity in application of evidence-based cholesterol-lowering guidelines.
CE certificate available upon successful completion of the post-test and program evaluation.
PCNA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602. This activity is approved for 0.9 contact hours (which includes 0.75 hours of pharmacology).
- Susan Halli-Demeter DNP, CNP, FNP-BC
PCNA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602.