The premier preventive cardiovascular nursing conference
PCNA’s Annual Symposium is your source for cutting-edge information, best practices, and national guidelines in cardiovascular risk reduction and disease management. Join fellow nurses, nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, physicians, diabetes educators, dietitians, exercise physiologists, and other cardiovascular health care professionals at the premier cardiovascular nursing conference.
Click here to register.
Click here to view the program schedule.
2016 Annual Symposium
We have new things in store
for next year's Annual Symposium, including a new meeting footprint.
Thursday, April 14, 2016
Earn 7 hours pharmacology CE while learning the latest research-based information
for advanced practice nurses.
Friday, April 15 through Sunday, April 17, 2016
- Earn 14 CE credits, including 5.5 hours of Pharmacology
- New skill-building sessions to provide cardiovascular nurses the most critical “need to know” information
- Engaging meal events, included in your conference registration
- A high-energy exhibit hall featuring the latest products, services and educational opportunities for cardiovascular health care professionals
- Inspiration, rejuvenation, networking and fun!
Renaissance Sea World Orlando
6677 Sea Harbor Dr
Orlando, FL 32821
To Claim Credit
If you attended the 2015 Annual Symposium, you can claim credit by logging in, and then clicking HERE
If you have questions or are unable to claim credit, please contact us