Sex Differences in Heart Failure at the 2020 Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium
The thought-provoking topic, Sex Differences in the Prevention and Management of Heart Failure, will be addressed by Dr. Mariell Jessup. She’ll discuss the differences in heart failure prevalence, treatments, and outcomes in women and men, as well as highlight emerging areas of research.
As an internationally renowned thought leader in heart failure research, prevention, and treatment, Dr. Jessup is foundational in the recognition of heart failure and transplant cardiology as a recognized sub-specialty. She Dr. Jessup served as the chair of the AHA/ACC Heart Failure guidelines in 2009 and served as president of AHA in 2013-2014.
PCNA’s 26th Annual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium will continue our tradition of combining clinically-relevant content presented by world-renowned and regional experts with an intimate setting that allows you connect with colleagues and nurse leaders and return to your practice rejuvenated and energized.
- Earn 17.0 contact hours, including 6.5 pharmacology contact hours
- Hear the latest in CV nursing practice in one place; with relevance to the bedside, clinic, and community.
- Take a step back and revisit the why’s and how’s of what you do every day.
- Most meal events are included in the cost of registration.
- Have a particularly challenging case or problem? Talk to nursing leaders and colleagues to help you problem-solve.
Spend your continuing education dollars with a mission-based organization that works to promote nurses as leaders in CVD prevention and management.
Learn more about the 26th Annual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium: