How do I access the 2020 Virtual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium?
Visit the webinar links page to view the links for each section of the Symposium.
Do I have to preregister for the 2020 Virtual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium?
Online registration is closed. Please contact Miranda Welch if you wish to register. You will need to register to collect continuing education credit or view the sessions on-demand after the meeting.
How much does it cost to attend the 2020 Virtual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium?
The Symposium is free. There is no cost to attend.
How do I connect to the live meeting?
PCNA’s live webcast provider is Freestone. 2020 Virtual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium registrants can participate in the live meeting by signing into the Freestone Viewer, using the links provided upon registration. There will be four (4) links: https://pcna.net/professional-development/virtual-cardiovascular-nursing-symposium/webinar-links/
- Important Notes:
- The Freestone Viewer works in most internet browsers except Internet Explorer.
- The Freestone Viewer will launch on smartphones and tablets. Those devices should have the latest version of the software installed to ensure maximum functionality.
- Attendees will be asked to enter their name and e-mail address upon launching the Freestone Viewer in their browser or mobile device. The Freestone Viewer will also prompt attendees to enable their computer’s microphone upon sign in. Although attendees must enable their microphones to launch the audio for the program, Freestone staff will mute all attendees upon entry.
- Worried that you might have trouble accessing the content?
I’m having troubles logging into your PCNA account.
You do not need to log into your PCNA account in order to access the live meeting. However, you will need to log into your account in order to submit your CE evaluation and obtain your CE certificate. Need help resetting your password? Contact Miranda Welch or Mariel Snyder for assistance.
What if I can’t participate in the 2020 Virtual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium?
We recognize that many will not be able to participate in the live Symposium for a variety of reasons. The content from the Symposium will be available to registrants one week after the close of the program.
When will the 2020 Virtual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium sessions be available on-demand?
Registrants will be able to view the All live sessions will be available approximately 90 days after the close of the program to those who did not register.
Will CE credit be offered for the 2020 Virtual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium?
Yes. Registrants may earn up to 5.83 CE for participating in the 2020 Virtual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium. These credits are available to those who participate in the live symposium and those who view the recordings.
How exactly do I collect my continuing education credit?
Approximately one week after the close of the program, PCNA will email registrants with instructions on how to submit credit for the Virtual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium. Before obtaining credit, attendees must complete and submit an online program evaluation. After submitting the evaluation, attendees will be redirected to their online classroom at https://pcna.net, where they can view and download a Certificate of Completion. Attendees may only submit an evaluation and claim credit once.
Is there a Virtual Poster Session?
Yes! You may view virtual poster sessions here: https://pcna.net/professional-development/virtual-cardiovascular-nursing-symposium/virtual-poster-sessions/.
How can I engage with 2020 Virtual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium attendees?
PCNA knows that connecting with your fellow nurses at the symposium is something we all look forward to every year. There are several ways you can still connect with your fellow nurses during the Virtual Meeting.
- Each CE presentation will be followed by a live Q & A. This is an excellent opportunity to get answers to your questions and hear from fellow attendees.
- There will be a chat box available for attendees to engage with others throughout the meeting. Feel free to ask questions and share your experiences!
Who do I contact for technical support?
For immediate assistance with the Freestone Viewer and browser issues, please call Freestone at (866) 702-3278 or +1 (770) 805-6292, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who do I contact for additional questions regarding my online classroom and continuing education credit?
For additional questions regarding your online classroom and continuing education credit, please contact Althea Miller-Sims, Grants and Education Coordinator.