A Two-day Virtual Meeting
In place of our Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium canceled due to COVID-19, we are holding a two-day virtual meeting. This free interactive program will blend the latest advancements in science with practical clinical approaches to patient management.
May 20-21, 2020
In addition to 6 continuing education sessions, the virtual meeting will feature product theaters and 2 winning oral abstract presentations. Continuing education sessions include:
- SGLT2 Inhibitors and Cardiovascular Outcomes
- Sex Differences in Prevention and Management of Heart Failure
- Lipid Management in 2020: Improving Patient Outcomes with Non-Statin Therapies
- Optimal Nutrition for Cardiovascular Risk Reduction: What should we eat now?
- Current Trends in the Diagnosis and Management of Ischemic Heart Disease and Microvascular Angina
- Inflammation and Cardiovascular Disease: Understanding the Relationship
PCNA would like to thank the following sponsors for helping to make our program possible:
- Amarin Pharma, Inc.
- Amgen, Inc.
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- Esperion Therapeutics
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Milestone Pharmaceuticals
Questions? Contact us.
PCNA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602.