Review COVID-19 vaccine precautions and contradictions through an exploration of vaccine data for COVID-19. Ty Gluckman MD, FACC, FAHA will delve into both inpatient and outpatient COVID-19 treatment guidelines, as well as upcoming treatments and prevention of COVID-19.
Recorded in May 2022.
Member Cost: $0
Credits: 0.85 CE contact hours, 0.85 CE pharmacology hours
1. Review current data on vaccines available for prevention of COVID-19, as well as contraindications and precautions.
2. Discuss the current treatment guidelines for patients with COVID-19 in the outpatient and inpatient settings.
3. Identify any new or emerging pharmacologic treatments for prevention and/or treatment of COVID-19.
Additional COVID-19 Resources
- Article - Cardiac Biomarkers and COVID-19
- CE course - COVID Throm-basics
- Ty Gluckman MD, FACC, FAHA
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Accreditation Standards of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners® (AANP) through the joint providership of PCNA. PCNA is accredited by AANP as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602.