Case-based Stroke Prevention and Management
Stroke nursing expert Sarah Livesay reviews clinical guideline-based stroke prevention and treatment strategies with applications for nurses across inpatient, outpatient, and community settings.
Upon completion of this continuing education course, participants will be able to:
- Using a case-based approach, describe how to perform a comprehensive stroke risk assessment.
- Translate current evidenced-based stroke prevention guidelines to practice.
- Review current state of acute stroke care, including new technology and procedures.
- Describe the role of stroke rehabilitation and its application to cross-cultural populations.
- Sarah Livesay, DNP, RN, ACNP-BC, ACNS-BC