Dr. Marlys Koschinsky describes Lipoprotein(a) and the increased risk for atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD). Learn measurement practices, the genetic link to Lipoprotein(a), and future treatment opportunities. This course also takes learners through a case study to explain elevated Lipoprotein(a) risk and initial diagnosis.
- Describe Lipoprotein(a) and measurement practices
- Explore the link between Lipoprotein(a), ASCVD risk, and family history
- Discuss current and future treatments for Lipoprotein(a)
- Review a case study on the explanation of elevated Lipoprotein(a) risk and initial diagnosis
- Marlys Koschinsky PhD, FAHA, FNLA, FCAHS, FACC, OOnt
PCNA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602.