Ever wonder how successful leaders manage to lead through change? Tune in to hear from nursing leaders from a range of care settings discuss their experiences and techniques being and leading change agents through healthcare transformations over their careers.
This 2.0 CE on-demand course includes a didactic presentation, a panel discussion between the audience and nursing leadership experts, and a literature review.
Member Cost: $0
Credits: 2.0 CE contact hours, 0.0 CE pharmacology hours
- Identify common leadership skills in nursing
- Discuss the characteristics of an effective change agent
- Describe effective communication skills while dealing with change in the healthcare setting
- Review a case study of change implementation in the healthcare setting
- Nancy Houston Miller RN, BSN, FAHA, FPCNA
- Michele McClure MSN, RN
- Megan McGuinniss-Hamric MSN, RN, CCRN
PCNA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602.