In this course, you’ll hear from both a clinician and a patient living with familial hypercholesterolemia on the effects of dyslipidemia. Review dyslipidemia, its pathophysiology, effects, and pharmacological management with Kathleen H Byrne, MSN, CRNP, FPCNA, FNLA, CLS. Then hear from a patient advocate and explore their complicated patient journey from diagnosis to present.
Member Cost: $0
Credits: 0.00 CE contact hours, 0.00 CE pharmacology hours
- Review of pathophysiology and effect of dyslipidemia
- Discuss pharmacological management of dyslipidemia
- Examine a Familial Hypercholesterolemia patient experience
Non-CE certificate of attendance/participation available upon submission of the program evaluation.
- Kathleen H Byrne, MSN, CRNP, FPCNA, FNLA, CLS
- Patient Advocate, Megan Suozzo
PCNA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602.