This self-paced digital CE course provides a thorough overview of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) signs, symptoms, treatments, etiology, and guideline-based interventions to improve patient outcomes. Clinicians will learn practical strategies for effective management of HCM in patients, and considerations for their family members. The faculty includes clinicians from HCM Centers of Excellence, and content on the importance of team-based care and shared decision-making.
- Review the signs, symptoms, and treatments for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Explain the diagnosis and genetic transmission of HCM.
- Describe guideline-based interventions that improve symptoms for patients with HCM.
- Explore practical strategies for effective management of HCM in clinical practice.
Additional Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Resources
- Jane Linderbaum, MS, ARNP, FACC
- Heidi Salisbury, RN, MSN, CNS-BC, ACGN
- Nancy Robles, MSN, RN, CNS-BC
- Elizabeth Moxley, PhD, MS, RN, BS
PCNA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602.