Join Dr. Baum and Allison Jamison as they explore Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia (HoFH) and HOFH patient perspectives. Dr. Baum shares about the etiology, prevalence, signs, symptoms, and the value of shared decision-making in testing and treatment. HoFH patient Allison Jamison shares her journey to diagnosis and its impact on her family.
- Describe HoFH including etiology, prevalence, signs, and symptoms
- Hear from patients and families as they discuss the effects of HoFH
- Explore shared decision-making in the testing and treatment of HoFH
- Seth Baum, MD, FACC, FAHA, FNPLA, FASPC
- Allison Jamison, The Family Heart Foundation
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Accreditation Standards of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners® (AANP) through the joint providership of PCNA. PCNA is accredited by AANP as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602.