Join Dr. Baum and Allison Jamison as they explore Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia (HoFH) and HOFH patient perspectives. Dr. Baum shares about the etiology, prevalence, signs, symptoms, and the value of shared decision-making in testing and treatment. HoFH patient Allison Jamison shares her journey to diagnosis and its impact on her family.
- Describe HoFH including etiology, prevalence, signs, and symptoms
- Hear from patients and families as they discuss the effects of HoFH
- Explore shared decision-making in the testing and treatment of HoFH
- Seth Baum, MD, FACC, FAHA, FNPLA, FASPC
- Allison Jamison, The Family Heart Foundation
PCNA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602.