The COVID-19 pandemic had a traumatic effect on healthcare professionals. Join Tim Cunningham RN, DrPH, FAAN in this engaging exploration of posttraumatic growth as a response to burnout. Learn key steps and resources to renew your health and well-being in this 1.0 CE online course.
Member Cost: $0
Credits: 1.0 CE contact hours, 0.0 CE pharmacology hours
- Define posttraumatic growth as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Describe characteristics and variables that support growth following a traumatic event.
- Review key steps the individual can take to develop posttraumatic growth.
- Identify resources available to support posttraumatic growth following the COVID-19 pandemic.
CE certificate available upon successful completion of the post-test and program evaluation.
PCNA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602. This activity is approved for 1.0 contact hour (which includes 0.0 hours of pharmacology).
- Tim Cunningham, RN, DrPH, FAAN
PCNA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602.