New Ways to Encourage Physical Activity
“Exercise is Medicine” champion Dr. Robert Sallis reviews the powerful role of physical activity on health and suggests efficient ways to encourage physical activity in the busy clinical setting. Those who have taken this course report that have gained:
- New ideas for how to encourage your patients to be more physically active
- Better appreciation of the impact of regular physical activity
- Better appreciation about the health risks of those who are lean but sedentary
Upon completion of this continuing education course, participants will be able to:
- Explain how to include activity and exercise history in every clinical encounter.
- Describe an approach to providing an exercise prescription designed to improve adherence.
- Robert Sallis, MD, FACSM