Engage Patients in Behavior Change
Learn practical strategies for helping patients make critical lifestyle change in this skill based educational activity. Health coaching and motivational interviewing conversations are outlined.
Upon completion of this continuing education course, participants will be able to:
- Review key components of Motivational Interviewing.
- Describe cognitive behavior therapy strategies and their application to the adoption of healthy lifestyles.
- Demonstrate, using role play, effective health coaching dialogues.
- Lola Coke, PhD, RN, ACNS-BC
- Nancy Houston Miller, BSN, RN