In this free ATTR-CM online course, Kathleen Byrne CRNP, FPCNA, CLS of Johns Hopkins Heart and Vascular Institute will take you through a journey through recognizing signs and symptoms of Transthyretin Amyloid Cardiomyopathy (ATTR-CM).
- Describe epidemiology, pathophysiology, and prevalence of ATTR, including hereditary and wild types.
- Review current best practices in the effective diagnosis and management of ATTR-CM.
- Describe barrier-reduction strategies to promote effective diagnosis and treatment of ATTR-CM.
- Explain the use of shared decision-making strategies to assist patients with ATTR-CM and their families/caregivers in increased understanding of ATTR and the role of patient engagement in the process.
- Discuss professional and patient education resources available for ATTR-CM.
- Kathleen Byrne, CRNP, FPCNA, CLS
PCNA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030602.