Evolving Perspectives in Lipid Management
Learn about LDL-cholesterol, its relationship to CVD, and the role of non-statin therapies in management from clinical lipid specialists. Case study examples include clinical pearls, making the presentation easily applicable to a variety of practice settings.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Increased awareness of recent evidence further supporting the relationship between lowering LDL-C and ASCVD risk.]
- Implementation of updated, recommended algorithms for LDL-lowering with non-statin therapies to further reduce ASCVD risk.
- Increased attainment of LDL-C treatment goals in vulnerable patient populations.
- Greater confidence in utilizing nonstatin therapies that lower LDL-C well below current targets and demonstrate net ASCVD risk-reduction benefit.
- Margo Minissian, PhDc, ACNP-BC, CLS-BC, CNS, AACC, FAHA
- Robert Giugliano, MD, MSc