Build Your ECG Interpretation Skills
Lou Ann Bailey is one of the best teachers for interpreting the 12-lead ECG. By the end of this 2-hour workshop, you will have the confidence to determine the most common ECG abnormalities seen in clinical practice.
Upon completion of this continuing education course, participants will be able to:
- Identify ECG criteria for pre-excitation syndrome.
- Contrast ECG features of YT vs SVT with aberration.
- List the ECG criteria for LVH, LAFB, RAE, LAE, LBBB, RBBB, LPFB, bifascicular & trifascicular block, acute/remote myocardial infarction.
- Define QTc interval & its significance.
- Outline a systematic approach to 12-lead ECG interpretation.
- Lou Ann Bailey, DNP, CRNP, FAANP