Virtual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium
Times listed above are tentative.
In place of our Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium canceled due to COVID-19, we are holding a two-day virtual meeting. This free interactive program will blend the latest advancements in science with practical clinical approaches to patient management.
In addition to 6 continuing education sessions, the virtual meeting will feature product theaters and 2 winning oral abstract presentations. Continuing education sessions include:
- SGLT2 Inhibitors and Cardiovascular Outcomes
- Sex Differences in Prevention and Management of Heart Failure
- Lipid Management in 2020: Improving Patient Outcomes with Non-Statin Therapies
- Optimal Nutrition for Cardiovascular Risk Reduction: What should we eat now?
- Current Trends in the Diagnosis and Management of Ischemic Heart Disease and Microvascular Angina
- Inflammation and Cardiovascular Disease: Understanding the Relationship