Northern California Chapter Program
Join us for a complimentary educational event this fall, where you can network with colleagues, earn 2.0 CE contact hours and learn more about PCNA. Hosted by the Northern California Chapter.
PCNA members and non-members are welcome to register and attend. Please share this with colleagues and friends.
5:30 Sign in and Welcome
5:45 Dinner with 12 Lead ECG Interpretation (1 CE)
6:45 Presentation by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (non-CE)
7:45 SVT identification and Management (1 CE)
12 Lead ECG Interpretation (1.0 CE contact hours)
- Review components of the 12-lead ECG.
- Explain 12-lead ECG interpretation techniques.
- Discuss patient care considerations of specific ECG findings including prolonged QT, HCM, WPW, and more.
- Apply 12-lead ECG interpretation techniques through hands-on practice.
SVT identification and Management (1.0 CE)
- Define mechanism of SVTs
- Summarize management of AVNRT
- Outline management of AVRT