Northeast Ohio Fall Chapter Program
Join us for a complimentary educational event this fall, where you can network with colleagues, share a meal, earn CE contact hours, and learn more about PCNA. Hosted by the Northeast Ohio Chapter.
PCNA members and non-members are welcome to register and attend this free event. Please share this with colleagues and friends.
Thank you to Janssen for their support of this program.
|8:00 AM||Welcome and Sign In|
|8:30 AM||Janssen Presentation (non-CE) and Breakfast|
|9:30 AM||12 Lead ECG Interpretation (1 CE)|
|10:30 AM||Cardiovascular Related Maternal Mortality (1 CE)|
Cardiovascular Related Maternal Mortality (1.0 CE contact hours)
- Describe cardiovascular and cardiometabolic complications of pregnancy including long term risks across the lifespan.
- Discuss the impact of social determinants of heath and implicit bias on cardiovascular related maternal mortality.
- Review current women’s health guidelines, policies and recommendations.
- Examine best practices to prevent maternal mortality including improved hypertension monitoring, increased access to perinatal appointments, and more.
12 Lead ECG Interpretation (1.0 CE contact hours)
- Review components of the 12-lead ECG.
- Explain 12-lead ECG interpretation techniques.
- Discuss patient care considerations of specific ECG findings including prolonged QT, HCM, WPW, and more.
- Apply 12-lead ECG interpretation techniques through hands-on practice.