Leadership Series: Creating a Culture of Safety, Health Equity, and Diversity
Join us for a complimentary continuing education course to explore the attributes of creating a culture of safety, health equity, and diversity in the fourth event in PCNA’s Leadership Series.
You’ll earn 2.0 CE contact hours for completing all 3 course components:
- Literature Review pre-reading (0.5 CE)
- Live Q&A Panel on August 15 at 11:00 am CT (1.0 CE)
- Recorded Webinar post-event (0.5 CE)
The live Q&A Panel will take place on August 15, 2023, at 11:00 am central time. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions to the panelists about their experiences, both challenges and successes, in building a culture of safety and promoting health equity and diversity in their fields and specialties.
A Literature Review will be shared with all registrants via email prior to the live Q&A Panel, and the recorded webinar will be available following the live Q&A Panel. A recording of the Q & A Panel will be available, however, we strongly encourage you to attend on August 15 so you can ask your questions firsthand!
- Diana Baptiste, DNP, RN, CNE, FPCNA, FAAN
- Jessi Evans Kendall BSN, RN
- Michelle Wienke, BSW MA MHC
- Review current literature on successful culture of safety leading to improved patient care metrics
- Discuss the positive impact of diversity, equity, and inclusion among healthcare providers on job satisfaction, morale, and retention
- Explore interventions to promote safety, health equity, and diversity in the workplace
- Examine the role of the CV nurse as a leader in promoting safety, equity, and diversity among colleagues and patients