Greater Cincinnati Fall Learning Prgoram
November 09, 2019
7:30 am EST -12:30 pm EST
Cincinnati, OH 45241 United States
Join us for a complimentary educational event this fall, where you can network with colleagues, earn 2.5 CE contact hours, and learn more about PCNA. Hosted by the Greater Cincinnati PCNA Chapter.
PCNA members and non-members are welcome to register and attend. Please share this with colleagues and friends.
|7:30 am||Registration and Breakfast|
|8:15 am||Akcea Product Theater (Non-CE)|
|10:45 am||National Guidelines for the Primary Prevention of CVD: Integrating Hypertension, Cholesterol, Diabetes, and Lifestyle Guidelines into Practice|
National Guidelines for the Primary Prevention of CVD: Integrating Hypertension, Cholesterol, Diabetes, and Lifestyle Guidelines into Practice (1.5 CE)
- Review sources for National guidelines that relate to primary prevention of CVD and where to find them
- Describe the identification and management of major CV risk factors utilizing current guideline recommendations
- Explain how CV risk assessment tolls and patient-centered approaches can help to individualize risk factor management
- Using a case study approach, apply current CVD prevention and risk reduction guidelines to patient care planning
- Summarize the history of endocarditis.
- Describe the evolution of the disease with particular focus on IVDU, aging population, growing immunocompromised population, and pediatric population.
- Identify the treatment and prevention or Endocarditis.