Dallas-Fort Worth Spring Chapter Program
Join us for a complimentary educational event this spring, where you can network with colleagues, earn 1.0 CE contact hours and learn more about PCNA. Hosted by the Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter.
PCNA members and non-members are welcome to register and attend. Please share this with colleagues and friends.
This event is sponsored by Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals.
5:30 pm Intro a & Welcome
5:45 pm Non-CE presentation (dinner)
6:45 pm Impacts of SGLT2s and GLP1s on CVD, Diabetes, and Renal Function
7:45 pm Closing
Impacts of SGLT2s and GLP1s on CVD, Diabetes, and Renal Function (1 CE)
- Explain the role, function, and side effects of SGLT2 inhibitors and GLP1 receptor agonists.
- Review the cardio-protective effects of SGLT2is and GLP1 RAs.
- Discuss the weight loss benefits of GLP1 RAs and SGLT2is.
- Summarize the renal benefits for patients with T2DM prescribed SGLT2is or GLP1 RAs.
- Apply patient and provider tools to enhance access and adherence to medication regimen.