Dallas-Fort Worth Spring Chapter Program
Join us for a complimentary educational event this spring, where you can network with colleagues, earn 2.0 CE contact hours, and learn more about PCNA. Hosted by the Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter.
PCNA members and non-members are welcome to register and attend this free event. Please share this with colleagues and friends.
Event supported by ESPERION.
|Sign in and Welcome
|Cardiac Medications (1.0 CE)
|ESPERION presentation over lunch (non-CE)
|Stress Testing and Exercise Programs (1.0 CE)
Blood Pressure Medications (1 CE)
- Compare and contrast the first line treatment for hypertension
- Review alternative agents for hypertension
- Formulate treatment plans for patients with hypertension and various co-morbid conditions
Stress Testing and Exercise Programs (1 CE)
- Identify risk factors for exercise prior to starting a new exercise program and barriers
- Compare generalized exercise advice with exercise prescription
- Identify the basic components of effective exercise interventions
- Provide individualized exercise recommendations based on a patient’s health history and goals