Chicagoland Spring Chapter Program
Join us for a complimentary educational event this spring, where you can network with colleagues, earn 1.0 CE contact hours and learn more about PCNA. Hosted by the Chicagoland Chapter.
PCNA members and non-members are welcome to register and attend. Please share this with colleagues and friends.
This event is sponsored by Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals.
5:30 pm Sign in and Welcome
6:00 pm Cardiovascular Disease in Women-Pregnancy and Beyond (1 CE) with dinner
7:00 pm Non-CE presentation by Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals (Non-CE)
8:00 pm Closing
The Heart of a Woman is Unique; Treat it Kindly (1 CE)
- List early cardiovascular Interventions during pregnancy and menopause.
- Describe pregnancy related cardiovascular risks.
- Cite Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes (APO) and cardiovascular risks.
- Discuss peripartum cardiomyopathy.
- List breast feeding benefits for Mother.
- Describe the relation of endometriosis, fibroids, and menopause to cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss antianangiogenesis and inflammation.