Atlanta Spring Chapter Program
March 07, 2024
6:15 pm EST -8:30 pm EST
Atlanta, GA 30346 United States
Join us for a complimentary educational event this spring, where you can network with colleagues, share a meal, earn CE contact hours, and learn more about PCNA – hosted by the Atlanta Chapter.
PCNA members and non-members are welcome to register and attend this free event. Please share this with colleagues and friends.
Thank you to our sponsor, Novo Nordisk.
|Meet and Greet
|Novo Nordisk Presentation (non-CE)
|Women’s Cardiovascular Care Across the Life Course (1.0 CE)
Women’s Cardiovascular Care Across the Life Course – Promoting Prevention During Pregnancy and the Postpartum and Childbearing Years (1.0 CE)
- Identify three pregnancy complications associated with future cardiovascular or cardiometabolic risk
- Identify women who are at increased risk for developing these pregnancy-related complications
- Describe the cardiovascular or cardiometabolic risk associated with these pregnancy-related complications
- Describe clinical guidelines and recommendations for postpartum follow up and risk reduction in women with histories of these pregnancy-related complications
- Apply evidence-based interventions to promote healthy eating, physical activity, and breastfeeding during the postpartum and childbearing years