Cedar Valley IA Fall Chapter Program
Join us for a complimentary educational event this fall, where you can network with colleagues, earn 2.0 CE contact hours and learn more about PCNA. Hosted by the Cedar Valley IA Chapter.
PCNA members and non-members are welcome to register and attend. Please share this with colleagues and friends.
6:00 Welcome and Sign In
6: 15 12 Lead ECG Interpretation (1 CE)
7:15 ASCVD Risk Estimation and Communication (1 CE)
ASCVD Risk Estimation and Communication (1.0 CE contact hours)
- Describe modifiable and non-modifiable risk factors and enhancers that are known to increase the risk of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD).
- Explain currently available ASCVD risk estimation tools.
- Apply tools that can predict risk for ASCVD across patient populations using a case study approach.
- Summarize Coronary Artery Calcium Scoring considerations.
12 Lead ECG Interpretation (1.0 CE contact hours)
- Review components of the 12-lead ECG.
- Explain 12-lead ECG interpretation techniques.
- Discuss patient care considerations of specific ECG findings including prolonged QT, HCM, WPW, and more.
- Apply 12-lead ECG interpretation techniques through hands-on practice.