6 Reasons to Attend the 2018 Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium
You can earn up to 23.5 CE contact hours (includes 9.5 hours pharmacology) by attending the 2018 Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium. If that’s not enough, we have 6 more reasons why you should take part.
6 Reasons to Attend in 2018
- Discuss case studies with your colleagues at the Pharmacology Preconference with our new interactive format.
- Learn how to apply the new hypertension guidelines to your clinical practice and how to incorporate new populations in your cardiac rehab program.
- Network with colleagues at our opening reception, regional round-ups and chapter meetups.
- Hear Dr. Kim Williams‘s personal story and why he follows a plant-based diet and recommends a “green” lifestyle to his patients.
- Have fun with our exercise breaks, yoga, professional head shots, and prize raffles.
- Stay for the closing keynote and learn how to overcome burnout with strategies for self-care.