6 Reasons to Attend the 2018 Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium
March 1, 2018|
You can earn up to 23.5 CE contact hours (includes 9.5 hours pharmacology) by attending the 2018 Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium. If that’s not enough, we have 6 more reasons why you should take part.
6 Reasons to Attend in 2018
- Discuss case studies with your colleagues at the Pharmacology Preconference with our new interactive format.
- Learn how to apply the new hypertension guidelines to your clinical practice and how to incorporate new populations in your cardiac rehab program.
- Network with colleagues at our opening reception, regional round-ups and chapter meetups.
- Hear Dr. Kim Williams‘s personal story and why he follows a plant-based diet and recommends a “green” lifestyle to his patients.
- Have fun with our exercise breaks, yoga, professional head shots, and prize raffles.
- Stay for the closing keynote and learn how to overcome burnout with strategies for self-care.