5 Reasons to Attend the 2022 Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium
January 18, 2022|
Whether you attend in person or virtually, the Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium is a great place to network and connect with cardiovascular nurses and providers, to share ideas and gain inspiration for your nursing practice, and to earn CE and pharmacology contact hours. But if that’s not enough for you, we have 5 more reasons to attend the 28th Annual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium.
5 Reasons to Attend
- You want to build your clinical skill set. Join the hand-held echo breakout session or one of the breakouts on tools to promote heart healthy lifestyles for your patients.
- You’re ready to review breaking treatments and prevention methods in the battle against COVID-19. Join Dr. Ty Gluckman to discuss COVID prevention and treatment, then focus on moving forward by identifying steps for individual well-being with our closing keynote speaker, nationally recognized Tim Cunningham.
- You’d like some guidance, or affirmation, on the foundational cardiovascular disease states. Dr. Kimberly Cuomo will guide you through evidence-based heart failure therapies, renowned Dr. Donald Lloyd-Jones will explain the role of CV risk assessment, Dr. Bill Miles will walk you through Atrial Fibrillation management, and Dr. Susan Halli-Demeter will describe navigation of complex lipid management.
- You want a better understanding of treating cardiometabolic conditions. Take a deep dive into the benefits of SGLT2 inhibitors and GLP1 receptor agonists on CVD, diabetes and renal function with Eryn Bryant and Dr. Sun Kim. Explore with Dr. Glenn Chertow, the impact of chronic kidney disease on cardiovascular health.
- You’re interested in honing your understanding of women’s healthcare related to cardiovascular disease. Join Dr. Pam Morris as she discusses contraception and hormone replacement. Tune in while Drs. Erin Ferranti and Ki Park examine the burden of CVD on maternal mortality.
Learn more about the 28th Annual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium: