Cardiovascular Disease Risk in Cancer Survivors
Heart failure nurse researcher Carolyn Miller Reilly shares important insights about the cardiovascular disease risk in cancer survivors.
0.75 Hour CE
- Carolyn Miller Reilly, RN, PhD
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate which cancer survivors are at risk for CVD
- Discuss effective prevention strategies.
- Identify screening recommendations.
- Discuss the growing population of cancer survivors
- Present an epidemiological model explaining the elevated CVD risk in cancer survivors.