12-LEAD ECG INTERPRETATION: INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
SKILL BUILDING WORKSHOP
Lou Ann Bailey is one of the best teachers – when it comes to explaining how to interpret the 12-lead ECG! By the end of this 2 hour workshop you will have the confidence to determine the most common ECG abnormalities seen in clinical practice.
1.83 Hour CE
- Lou Ann Bailey, DNP, CRNP, FAANP
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify ECG criteria for pre-excitation syndrome
- Contrast ECG features of YT vs SVT with aberration
- List the ECG criteria for LVH, LAFB, RAE, LAE, LBBB, RBBB, LPFB, bifascicular & trifascicular block, acute/remote MI
- Define QTc interval & its significance
- Outline a systematic approach to 12-lead ECG interpretation
This educational activity is provided by the Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association (PCNA). PCNA is approved as a provider of nurse practitioner continuing education (CE) programs by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), provider number 030602.