Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW), publisher of the Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, provides continuing education credits in conjunction with selected journal articles.
Each course offers between 2 and 5 CE credits and costs between $21.95 and $38.95.
How to earn JCN CE credits:
- Visit the Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing at NursingCenter.com
- Choose the JCN article for which you would like to earn CE
- Log in or register and submit payment information
- Complete the exam
- Download or print your certificate of completion
Featured JCN Articles Include:
- Biphasic External Defibrillation for Adults in Ventricular Fibrillation or Pulseless Ventricular Tachycardia
- Conceptualizing Self-care in Heart Failure: A Life Course Model of Patient Characteristics
- Pulmonary Artery Catheters: State of the Controversy
- Secondary Stroke Prevention
- The Association of Low Birth Weight and Physiological Risk Factors of Hypertension in African American Adolescents
- Women's Prehospital Delay Associated With Myocardial Infarction: Does Race Really Matter?
- Interpreting 12-Lead Electrocardiograms for Acute ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction: What Nurses Know
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: A Review of Etiology and Treatment
- Cardiovascular Disease: Strategies for Risk Assessment and Modification
- Coronary Artery Disease: Diagnostic and Prognostic Models for Reducing Patient Risk
- Prehypertension as a Risk Factor for Cardiovascular Diseases
Credit Designation and Accreditation Statement:
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. LWW is also an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses #00012278, California CEP 11749, District of Columbia, Florida #FBN2454, and Iowa #75. LWW home-study activities are classified for Texas nursing continuing education requirements as Type 1. Your certificate is valid in all states.