PCNA is the leading nursing organization for comprehensive professional development resources in cardiovascular nursing.
The current state of health care demands that nurses play a leading role in identifying and implementing cardiovascular risk reduction strategies. PCNA is committed to educating and supporting nurses so that they may successfully rise to this challenge. Expand your knowledge, network with cardiovascular specialists, and improve patient outcomes.
Free clinical and patient resources
Access to the latest news in CVD prevention
- Membership in a PCNA Chapter that hosts local CE and networking events
- Members-only access to the online membership directory
Leadership and Skill Building
- Apply to join a committee and support the backbone of PCNA
- Start a chapter or join a chapter leadership team and be a leader to nurses in your area
- Get recognized for your work by submitting an abstract
- Nominate your colleagues for an award
Awards, grants and honors