Fellowship provides a means to recognize and award excellence in leadership within PCNA and volunteer service to PCNA. PCNA Fellows will be recognized on the PCNA website and in the Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, acknowledged at the PCNA Annual Symposium, and will be entitled to use the designation of Fellow of PCNA (FPCNA). This designation reflects not only the professional stature of the Fellow, but also his/her record of valuable service to the association.
A new PCNA fellow must be nominated by a current PCNA Fellow
Nominee must be an active member of PCNA for at least 4 years
Nominee must have attended at least one PCNA Annual Symposium within the last 2 years
Nominee must be an active participant on committees of PCNA, involved in the development of PCNA educational projects, and/or other involvement in CVD prevention
2013 Submissions Deadline has now passed.
Congratulations to the 2013 PCNA Inducted Fellows
PCNA was honored to induct the 2013 class of Fellows during the Friday, May 3 morning session of the 19th Annual Symposium. These exceptional professionals from around the country and beyond truly represent the best in PCNA membership and have shown excellence in PCNA leadership and volunteer service. PCNA inducted 8 new Fellows this year, including:
- Kathleen Byrne, BSN, MSN, CRNP, FPCNA
- Calinica (Lynn) Caudilla, BSWED, MSN, RN, FPCNA
- Lynn Cofer-Chase, MSN, RN, FNLA, FAHA, FPCNA
- Judith Collins, MSN, APRN-BC,CVN-BC, CLS, FPCNA
- Patricia Davidson, RN, BA, Med, PhD, FPCNA
- Vivian Low, MPH, BSN, RN-BC, FPCNA
- Vanessa Milne, MS, RN, FNP, CLS, FPCNA
- Angela Stewart, ACNP-BC, MSN, CRNP, FPCNA