PCNA is the leading nursing organization for comprehensive professional development resources in cardiovascular nursing.
The current state of health care demands that nurses play a leading role in identifying and implementing cardiovascular risk reduction strategies. PCNA is committed to educating and supporting nurses so that they may successfully rise to this challenge. Expand your knowledge, network with cardiovascular specialists, and improve patient outcomes.
Join PCNA and help make a difference in cardiovascular nursing.
Free clinical and patient resources
- Patient education tear sheets: Hypertension, Triglycerides & HDL, Antiplatelet Therapy, Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Patient education booklets: Hypertension, Atrial Fibrillation, Cholesterol
- Clinical reference laminated cards: Triglycerides & HDL, Antiplatelet Therapy
- Get Tough on Angina patient handbook and brochure-Available in English and Spanish
- Online Medical Evaluation Forms & Assessment Tools
- Tell a Friend about Women & Heart Disease
- Diabetes-CVD Tool Kit
Access to the latest news in CVD prevention
- Bi-monthly subscription and 24/7 online access to the Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing
- Monthly PCNA eNews
- Weekly PCNA SmartBrief
- Members-only discounts on Continuing Education
- Reduced registration fee to the PCNA Annual Symposium
- Discount on the Cardiac/Vascular Nurse Certification Exam
- Membership in a PCNA Chapter
- P3 Mentoring Program
- Members-only access to the online membership directory
- Share best practices on PCNA’s members-only LinkedIn group
Awards, grants and honors